Second-hand shops are good for the world. By reducing the need to manufacture new items, resources like electricity and water are preserved. Donating to second-hand shops like Boysville Auxiliary Thrift Store keeps millions of pounds of usable items out of landfills and helps support children in crisis.
We will be available to schedule donation pick-ups from Tuesday through Thursday. We will only be accepting furniture. It must be in good, sellable condition. Call to schedule an appointment. We will accept furniture drop-offs during Donation Center operating hours.
Donation Center Hours: Monday through Saturday 10AM-3 PM.
We appreciate your donations. Below is a list of items we can accept and things we CANNOT take.
Boysville Auxiliary Thrift Store gladly accepts donations of new or gently used:
- Clothing (All Sizes) - Shoes (All Sizes) - Jewelry (Real or Costume) - Furniture
- CDs, DVDs, Records- Antiques - Collectibles- Home Décor - Dishes - Cookware- Bed Linens
- Towels - Accessories- Purses/Handbags- Pet Supplies - Walkers/Canes- Toys/Games
- Video Games - Books/Magazines- Art- Frames/Albums - Office Supplies- Bicycles
-Small Appliances (coffee machine, blenders, crockpots, etc.) - Electronics- Flat Screen TVs (nothing ten years or older)- Rugs - Tools- Sewing Supplies - Musical Instruments.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Mattresses or Box Springs- Bed Pillows or Mattress Pads- Safety or Bicycle Helmets - Protective Gear- Major Appliances, Car Seats, Playpens - Large Floor Copiers- Skis- Heaters/AC- Garbage Disposals or Water Softeners -Visibly Dirty Items.