Second-hand shops are good for the world. By reducing the need for the manufacture of new items, resources like electricity and water are preserved. Donating to second-hand shops like Boysville Auxiliary Thrift Store keeps millions of pounds of usable items out of landfills and helps support children in crisis.
Upgrading your living room set or bedroom furniture? We will gladly pick up your unneeded furniture! Schedule online or by calling (210)826-2195. Keep reading for a full list of acceptable donations.
We appreciate your donations. Below is a list of items we can accept, and a list of items we CANNOT take.
Boysville Auxiliary Thrift Store gladly accepts donations of new or gently used:
- Clothing (All Sizes) - Shoes (All Sizes) - Jewelry (Real or Costume) - Furniture
- CDs, DVDs, Records- Antiques - Collectibles- Home Décor - Dishes - Cookware- Bed Linens
- Towels - Accessories- Purses/Handbags- Pet Supplies - Walkers/Canes- Toys/Games
- Video Games - Books/Magazines- Art- Frames/Albums - Office Supplies- Bicycles
-Small Appliances - Electronics- Flat Screen TVs- Rugs - Tools- Sewing Supplies
- Musical Instruments
We cannot accept the following items:
- Mattresses or Box Springs- Bed Pillows or Mattress Pads- Safety or Bicycle Helmets
- Protective Gear- Major Appliances- Cribs, Car Seats, Playpens - Large Floor Copiers
- Large Desks- Tube TVS - Skis- Heaters/AC- Garbage Disposals or Water Softeners